UNITED NETWORK OF INSTITUTIONS TOWARD EXEMPLARY SLP SERVICES
- To promote Institutions with qualified and competent Speech and Language Pathologists.
- To ensure provision of optimal quality of services to clients.
- To provide an avenue for protecting speech pathologists, institutions, and clients against factors and/or individuals affecting quality of service.
- Inclusion in the PASP Directory of Accredited Institutions, which would display:
- The institution’s Name, Address, and Contact Information;
- The Institution’s Logo;
- The services being offered;
- The client population being served; and
- The link to the institution’s website/ Facebook page (if applicable)
- Inclusion in the PASP mailing list, to receive prioritized notifications for announcements, events, continuing education activities, and other matters pertinent to the institution
- Avail discounted rates in PASP events for the institution’s speech pathologists, other therapists/specialists, and clients (for applicable activities)
- Issuance of a Certificate of Accreditation from PASP
An institution that wants to become accredited with UNITES must:
- Be a legally-registered and compliant entity;
- Be operational for a minimum of one year upon application; and
- Have a roster of SPs who are all under any of the PASP membership classifications
- Interested applicants must send an e-mail to email@example.com to signify intent, with the subject “UNITES Application – [Name of Institution Applying]” (e.g. “UNITES Application – ABC Therapy”).
- Once intent e-mail is received, the applicant shall receive an e-mail response from the UNITES Accreditation Board providing the link for the online application form.
- Applicant shall accomplish the online application form, and once submitted, would receive a confirmation e-mail providing the APPLICATION NUMBER and the additional documents needed for review. These documents are (but not limited to):
- The accomplished UNITES CONSULTANT INFORMATION SHEET in PDF format;
- The scanned copy of the applying institution’s SEC REGISTRATION;
- The scanned copy of the applying institution’s LATEST BUSINESS PERMIT; and
- Scanned copy/ies of PROOF for each consultant’s declared practice specialization (Certification, etc.)
- Application shall undergo review by the UNITES Accreditation Board, and would release results after ten (10) working days. Applicants will be notified via e-mail of the results of the review.
Validity, Appeals, Application Cycle
- UNITES Accreditation shall be valid for one (1) year upon
approval, with inclusive dates reflected in the issued certification.
- Appeals for denied applications must be submitted to the
Accreditation Board five (5) working days after issuance of the decision.
- Applications for UNITES shall follow a quarterly cycle (February –
May – August – November).
- PASP and the UNITES Accreditation Board has the right to revoke
accreditation, following investigation and confirmation of a violation in its