A Graduate member is a BS Speech Pathology graduate from an accredited university whose application for the Certified Regular Membership is still pending but would want to get involved in the activities of the association.
- He/she should be a graduate of BS Speech Pathology or BS Speech Language Pathology from an accredited university.
The following are the benefits the PASP Graduate Member will enjoy:
- Member access to our official PASP website
- Receive alerts on upcoming events, training and seminars sponsored by the association
- Discounts on Seminars and Training sponsored by the association
- Profile will be included in the official directory of Speech Pathologists, searchable by anyone, anywhere
- Receive email reminders on dues and events
- Easy tracking of payments, subscriptions and donations made
- Receive regular news and updates on the Speech Pathology profession
- Free subscription to a wide variety of technical forums of your choice
The following are the required documents necessary for the application of Graduate Member:
- Accomplished Application Form
- Scanned copy of Diploma received
- Scanned copy of deposit slip with your name on it, if paid through bank
Kindly put all scanned copies and accomplished documents in a folder, compress it, and email to PASP.Membership@gmail.com. Name the folder with this format <yourLastName.yourFirstName>.zip.
Application fee for Graduate Member is Php 500.
Effectivity date falls on the date the membership was approved.
There are two (2) ways to pay your fees:
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account Name: Philippine Association of Speech Pathologists, Inc.
Account Type: Current Account (CA)
Account Number: 0271-0389-09
Or via Paypal.
- Click on Join Us, choose Graduate Membership Level and accomplish the application form
- Pay the application fee either through Bank Deposit or via Paypal. (Please read Fees)
- Submit the following required documents (Please see Required Documents.)
- Processing of Application will commence after receiving all documents and payment.
- Processing may take a couple of days to a week depending on the extent of information to be verified.
- Email receipt will be sent confirming the approval of the application.
- Official Receipt will likewise be given or sent via courier
Renewal for Graduate Membership is not allowed. Graduate Members are given one (1) year to complete their requirements and become Certified Regular Members.