An Affiliate member is a BS Speech Pathology graduate from an accredited university who chose a different vocation but still want to be involved and support the endeavors of the association.
- He/she should be a graduate of BS Speech Pathology or BS Speech Language Pathology from an accredited university.
The following are the benefits the PASP Affiliate Member will enjoy:
- Member access to our official PASP website
- Receive alerts on upcoming events, training and seminars sponsored by the association
- Discounts on Seminars and Training sponsored by the association
- Profile will be included in the official directory of Speech Pathologists, searchable by anyone, anywhere
- Receive email reminders on dues and events
- Easy tracking of payments, subscriptions and donations made
- Receive regular news and updates on the Speech Pathology profession
- PASP Identification Card
- Free subscription to a wide variety of technical forums of your choice
The following are the required documents necessary for the application of Affiliate Member:
- Accomplished Application Form
- Scanned copy of Diplomas received (college and post-graduate)
- Scanned copy of deposit slip with your name on it, if paid through bank
Kindly put all scanned copies and accomplished documents in a folder, compress it, and email to PASP.Membership@gmail.com. Name the folder with this format <yourLastName.yourFirstName>.zip.
Application fee for Affiliate Member is Php 800 and renewable every year.
Renewal fee will also be Pho 800. Renewal due date falls on the date the certification was awarded.
There are two (2) ways to pay your fees:
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account Name: Philippine Association of Speech Pathologists, Inc.
Account Type: Current Account (CA)
Account Number: 1221 000826
Or via Paypal.
- Click on Join Us, choose Affiliate Membership Level and accomplish the application form
- Pay the application fee either through Bank Deposit or via Paypal. (Please read Fees)
- Submit the following required documents (Please see Required Documents.)
- Processing of Application will commence after receiving all documents and payment.
- Processing may take a couple of days to a week depending on the extent of information to be verified.
- Email receipt will be sent confirming the approval of the application.
- Official Receipt will likewise be given or sent via courier
For renewal of Affiliate Membership, the member only needs to pay for the renewal fee on or before its due date.